Sunday, July 1, 2012

Old Navy beach bum bash!!

I am a member of Crowdtap, and a member of the Old Navy Style council on crowdtap. As part of this, I occasionally get to try out new Old Navy clothes with my friends! This time we got to try out Old Navy's beachwear accessories! I got to take 3 friends and each of us got a pair of flip-flops, a beach bag, sunglasses, and a beach towel! We met up at the Old Navy at Sooner Fashion Mall. At first we thought we got any flip flops, so we spent quite a bit of time checking out the adorable flip flops! Unfortunately we were told we could only get the 2 for $5 kind! Oops! But if you are looking for adorable fashion flip flops, Old Navy has so many to choose from! Seriously adorable stuff! So we ended up with these 2 for $5 pairs, which are also way cute, very comfortable and able to wear with anything. And perfect for a day at the pool or beach! Next we hit the beach towels! I had already decided after looking online that I must have the zebra print one! It is adorable! So my bestie and I both ended up with that one! And my sister in law, Tara and my friend, Jessica got some cute old navy print towels that are adorable! We found the beach bags and I had also already fell in love with one online. The pink floral hobo bag! Oh my word this bag is adorable! And so versatile! Since getting our bags, I use mine as a casual day diaper bag, it fits everything I need, and I can push the wooden holders down to close the bag too! My bestie uses hers as a camera bag, she got the adorable green and khaki one. And Tara and Jess use there's as purses! It's the perfect summer time accessory! Next we hit the sunless tower! So many adorable styles to choose from! We had fun helping each other pick out the best pair for each other. I went with the big glamorous glasses, and everyone else picked out their best pair. We had so much fun! And we left with some seriously adorable beach accessories we will be using all summer long! Head to your local old navy and check out their beach accessories, and check out crowdtap.com! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment