Thursday, May 23, 2013

Old Navy Activewear Sample and Share!

I am a member of the Old Navy Style council on Crowdtap. (Go ahead and click over and you can join too!) As part of this from time to time Old Navy sends me coupons to try out clothes for free! This time we got to try out Old Navy's Activewear line!! I was already an Old Navy activewear supporter, in fact it's all I wear to the gym. I love the styles and colors, the activewear is so functional in the gym and you can't beat the price! So this was an exciting oppurtunity to see what was new for me. Old Navy has added more trendy neon colors to their activewear line, and more versatility and function! I was in love with everything there. My friend and I had such a hard time deciding that we actually bought a few extra peices that we couldn't go without! Here are some pictures, and my thoughts on what we are wearing in them. In this one Chelsea is wearing the purple tank that we both just loved. I think we both ended up with this shirt. It bubbles at the stomach and ties at the hip. It gives you moving and breathing room without risking flying up if you're doing something crazy. We both also loved the Capris she is wearing they are a gym staple. I am wearing the compression pants which are also a staple for me. I own 2 pairs already, and they are just perfect for the gym. They wick away moisture and hold everything in place so if you have a little jiggle you don't have to feel self concious while losing it! They also look great with anything! I am wearing a bright yellow shirt that I just adored. It also bubbles at the waist and ties at the hip, but it also has built in support for the girls which I am a huge fan of. I wanted more colors of this shirt but my old navy didn't have the best selection. I will definitely go back for this one. In this one Chelsea is wearing the blue windbreaker material shorts. We loved these because they are so much more moveable and softer than other shorts of this material. Chelsea did end.up with these shorts. The shirt she is wearing we both loved, and maybe after a couple months in the gym we could pull it off. It was a.little too tight and unflattering on us both. I have on the mesh neon yellow shirt. I just love these shirts! They are so comfortable and breathable. I will definitely go back for.these in a few different colors. I am also wearing the.mesh shorts. I did leave with a pair of these. They are comfortable and moveable and a great length for us modest girls. I love them. And the colors you can match with the mesh shorts and mesh shirts are endless! In this one Chelsea has on the purple bubble tank that she ended up getting, and the purple mesh shorts which were sadly not our size or I think we would have picked those. I also have the purple shorts on with a mesh tee that matched the stripe. I loved this color combo and will be hunting for.it in my size! This one Chelsea is in one of both of our favorite outfits in the purple and pink mesh combo. And I am in the yellow windbreaker shorts and grey tank. A few more gym trips and I will go back for this shirt I love it I just need a little more hiding time! It is very comfortable and I love the racerback look and color. In this one Chelsea is wearing the pink mesh tee and compression pants. She wasn't a fan of this look. I'm wearing the.outfit I chose for my free outfit. I love the bubble tanks with the racerback and tie waist. They are so comfortable. And I just had to have compression Capris!! I've been dying for a.pair since I love my compression pants so much but need something cooler for the summer. Thank you Old Navy and Crowdtap for this fabulous oppurtunity! We will be fashionable and working on our fitness all summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment