Sunday, March 11, 2012

A dress adventure!

I am a member of the Old Navy style council which means from time to time I get to do sample shares with them. This sample share was for dresses and I decided to take my bestie! I was so excited to be chosen! I absolutely love shopping at old navy, and last year I bought an adorable maxi dress that I rocked all summer. It was cozy enough to wear around the house and stylish enough to wear out anywhere. So I was very excited to get a new dress for this summer! I adore old navy dresses!


So we went on a Saturday and my bestie picked me up and we hit the mall. We took a shopping cart and filled it with dresses of all styles to try on. Here are our favorite Old Navy dresses!





I have the red asymmetrical Jersey dress on. This one was a little clingy to all of the wrong places on me. I had a baby a year ago and I am still not in shape. I think this dress would be way cute on someone who hadn't had a baby or someone in better shape than me! My bestie has on one of the cotton striped ruffled dresses and it is adorable on her. She felt it showed a bit much and didn't like it.




I have on the rainbow plaid cotton ruffled dress. I loved it! It was just a bit too short for my liking but I do love it and I think with a cardiac it would be adorable. I may go back for this one sometime.This is the maxi dress that Chelsea ended up getting. I love the colors and how cozy and cute it looks!


I absolutely love this dark brown ruffled chiffon dress. It was so soft and so pretty! I really
want to go back and get this one and wear it on a date with my love!




This dress. I love everything about it. It was the dress I had been admiring on the Old Navy site.
I love the length and the sleeves and how light and airy it is. It feels pretty on. Now I didn't leave the store with this one. But when I got home and was looking at the pictures I missed this dress! So I had to go back for it.





These were the winning dresses! I fell in love with the bright yellow color and how fun and bringht this dress was! And my bestie loves her cute and cozy maxi dress! We had a great time in the trying on and picking out dresses it was a blast!

I had also luckily won a free adult best tee a few nights before we went shopping and told my bestie about it and she got one too. We decided to get tees for our guys. I got a light blue v neck for Jared and he loves it. And Chelsea got a darker bright blue tee for Mike.

When we went to the registers the cashiers were in awe. And everyone in line was writing down crowdtap's website! As always the employees were spectacular and nice. A great shopping experience! Thank you so much Old Navy and Crowdtap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment