Monday, December 12, 2011

Old Navy bundle up bash!

I am a member of the Old Navy style council on Crowdtap. I had the pleasure of getting chosen to do the Old Navy bundle up bash in store party where my self and three of my friends got to try on clothes, snap lots of pictures, and take home a sweater, a pair of pants, and a winter accessory! I took my sister in law, and my best friend! I met my bestie at the mall a little early. We grabbed a soda and headed to Old Navy to check out the store. We were a little underwhelmed at the selection of sweaters at this particular store. All of the super cute ones were either on clearance or only available in extra small. I am sure it was mostly because we were shopping so close to the holiday season! They had some very cute sweaters to choose from still. The accessories were my favorite part! I decided on my accessory on my first time around the store, I had noticed this scarf on a mannequin, it was the last one in the whole store,it was beautiful! I had to have it! I asked the saleslady to get it for me, and she got her step ladder and got it down for me. I passed several ladies who were eying my scarf and one even checked the price tag while I was in line! I had to hold on tight to it! As for jeans I am a flare jeans kinda girl, always have been. You won't catch this girl in skinny jeans. They don't flatter me. But for some reason all the flares were on clearance! I was so bummed. Only slightly because it meant I couldn't get a pair eith my coupon, but mostly because....does this mean flares are out of style again!!? NOOOOOOO! My sister in law saved the day by offering to use one of her other old navy coupons to get the flares for me. I decided to try on the cords, and i loved them. I normally hate the way corduroys fit, but these are so flattering and comfortsble! And so soft and cozy too! My sweater was the hardest to decide upon! There were a lot of cute options, but some were clearance, and some were only in extra small. And i wasn't really a fan of the cropped sweater look, which narrowed it down a lot too. I'm a tall girl and cropped just doesn't look good on me. So on my bazillionth time through the store, I somehow found a table that I had somehow missed with the softest coziest turtleneck sweaters ever! And i spied two super cute pink ones on a bottom shelf hidden away, I snatched them up and took them to the dressing room! And this is the sweater all of us ended up getting! My sister in law and i got the pink ones, and my bestie got a white and brown flecked one. My sister in law got the trouser jeans, they were super cute on her! And my bestie got the skinny jeans to wear with her winter boots! And we all got scarves! They were just too cute and cozy!
This is Chelsea in a cute cardi and jeans, and Tara in a cropped sweater and her trouser jeans posing with he daughter Abigail and the mannequins!
And Myself in the turtleneck sweater I ended up with and some flare jeans I couldn't resist!
Chelsea in a cute cropped sweater and jeans with a bucket hat!
Tara in a cute cozy sweater and flares with the bucket hat!
Myself in a sequined cropped sweater and trouser jeans with the bucket hat!
All three of us! I am in the cute cropped fuchsia sweater and the flaw jeans my sister in law got for me and my amazingwonderfulawesome scarf! Tara in the sweater she ended up with with the scarf she ended up with and the jeans too! And Chelsea in the scarf and jeans she ended up with, and a cute cozy sweater!
This is my final outfit that i got with the coupon! I absolutle love the whole thing! The cords fit great and are so cozy! The sweater is so soft and warm! And the scarf! Ah, the scarf, I am in loves!
Tara in her final outfit! She loved the sweater and the scarf was super cute with it, and the trouser jeans looked great on her!
Chelsea striking a silly pose in what she thought was her final outfit. She loved the scarf, well almost as much as i loved mine! And the skinny jeans to go with her boots, but she grabbed the cozy turtleneck sweater on the way out instead of the cardi!

We all love our new clothes, and we had so much fun shopping together! Thank you again Old Navy and crowdtap!





















No comments:

Post a Comment