Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My little family

I love them both. More than I ever dreamed possible. He is my best friend, the love of my life, and the most amazing man in all the world. He loves me. And I never have to doubt it for a second. He makes sure I know. He makes me feel beautiful. I have never been jealous for a second because I don't have to be. He is mine. I know this is forever and I can not wait to be his wife. He makes me laugh. He makes me smile even when I don't want to. He is a man of God, and when I'm a little lost in my walk with God, I can always count on him to help me. He is beautiful with our daughter. He sings songs to her, plays daddy games, and makes her laugh. It is so great to watch. He is the best daddy in all the world, and I am so glad he is my Peyton's. She is the little puzzle piece that I never thought fit in my life, that suddenly completed the whole thing. She makes my heart all warm and fuzzy. I love her so much. She makes me smile with all of her beautiful cuteness. She is the sweetest loving baby ever. She gives hugs and kisses. She has to hold her mommy mostly all day! She naps on me in our rocker and she is the coziest little thing ever! I can and absolutely can not wait for the future now. I am treasuring every single little moment, I love her babyness. But I am so excited for all of the things that we will do together as a family. It makes me cry because I never had any of this. But I will show her what the most loving mommy in the world is like even though I have never known such a thing. She is so beautiful and so perfect and all of my dreams come to life. They together are more than i could ever ask for. I am so blessed to call them mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment